The Exchange Club Family Center was opened in 1984 through the efforts
of six local Exchange Clubs to help prevent child abuse. It is one of
76 Exchange Club Centers across the nation.
In order to support the expanding needs for the Exchange Club Family Center's services, a 1.2 million dollar building addition was completed in the Fall of 2007. The addition provides additional space for counseling and classes.
Facts About the Exchange Club Family Center
- The Exchange Club Family Center began in 1984 with a staff of three. This agency now has a staff of over 30.
- The Exchange Club Family Center began with one parenting class and In-home Parent Aides.
- The Exchange Club Family Center now offers 23 programs and has an annual budget of over $2 million.
- Our staff is unsurpassed in the Mid-South in experience and knowledge of child abuse and family violence.
- In 2008 over 5,000 clients and family members were served.
For more information about the National Exchange Club visit http://www.nationalexchangeclub.org
The Exchange Club Family Center doesn't only provide an array of services to the families of Memphis – they provide these services to people with a wide array of different backgrounds. It is an honor to support them in the great work they do.