Interning with The Exchange Club Family Center
Thank you for your interest in The Exchange Club Family Center’s internship program. As we continue our mission to break the cycle of child abuse and family violence, we are thankful for your interest and desire to better the life of children in our community. Our interns play an integral role in making positive changes in the families we serve.
TO QUALIFY FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Be at least at a senior level or above at an accredited university.
- Be obtaining a degree in the fields of Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, or other related areas.
- Need an internship for course credit, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Have evening availability (interns will work 2-3 nights a week, and must be available Monday and/orThursday), but also flexibility during the daytime hours.
- Be willing to dedicate at least 10 hours a week for at least one full semester (January through May, May through August, August through December).
- Go through an interview and application process, which includes background checks.
- Complete all needed paperwork in a timely manner.
more about our internship opportunities,
call or email Katie
Bailey at 276-2200 ext. 131.